I couldn't come up with a very clever blog name and I wasn't sure if my mom's suggestion of "rub a dub dub, Jane's in a pub" was appropriate. Thank you for checking in once in a while. I'm sure I will be making a fool of myself over here! Love to all.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Viewer discretion advised
So I was walking through town on Saturday and came across these people. I'm pretty sure this wouldn't happen in the States. (Maybe in San Francisco-I've seen a random naked person there before!) I kind of enjoy the paler guy who decided not to go for the reindeer thong look and opted for high socks, white tennis shoes and a santa jacket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Look at the truck in the background. Are they seriously collecting for some children's cause??? What on earth?
ReplyDeleteNot to mention that the women are totally clad. The guy with the coat and high tops, I'm betting his wife is one of the Santa's with all the clothes on.
ReplyDeleteI know! How funny that the women have clothes on and the men are naked. Yes, raising money for children? It was all a bit odd!!!
ReplyDeleteNot to mention they had to be FREEZING out there! Serious shrinkage... :)
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot to say about that picture. I think your mom summed it up well. Another note...lots of random tats
ReplyDeleteHa! I know. They had lots of tats. Was a very random scene.
Delete