Home Smoked Goose Breast with Roquette and Lambs lettuce Salad and Quince marmalade
Artichokes with Roquette and Lambs Lettuce Salad (V)
Lobster Tortellini in a Lobster Broth
Tortellini filled with Petit Ratatouilles in Tomato Sauce (V)
2008 les Pinots d’Alsace ‘Metiss’ (Bott-Geyl)
Roasted Noisette of Local venison with Black Currants and SautÉed Morels, Black Currant and Red Wine Jus and Game Chips
Butternut Squash tart with Chestnuts and SautÉed Morels and a Spinach coulis and Game Chips (V)
Quenelles of Celeriac and Dijon Mustard Puree
Bundles of Fine Beans
Cocktail of Braised Leeks and Glazed Baby carrots
1999 Châteauneuf-du-Pape ‘Etienne Gonnet’ (Font de Michelle)
White Chocolate and Bitter Orange Pave with Honey Roasted Figs in Rose water
Petit Fours
2010 Muscat de Beaumes de Venise (Dom. De la Pigeade)
Coffee
This is High Table at Lincoln I presume? Sounds fabulous. Red dress on the wardrobe? I think it sounds divine. The wines I can see coming from the wine cellar that we saw! And the silver from the vault. All too fun and what a life. Enjoy. Are all the students attending? So all 38 colleges are toasting Her Majesty tonight?
ReplyDeleteI think people toast to her majesty all the time. I don't think it's a special occasion or anything! Some students are attending as special guests. It's an event for our best donors so the whole hall will be full with us. Really cool!
ReplyDelete