Monday, January 14, 2013

Ole Chap

So my parents left this morning around 6am. It snowed overnight so everything was gorgeous. I hear that it was 75 and sunny in Raleigh this weekend. This does not amuse me. Please keep your weather to yourself. :)  It was so nice having my parents here and even though I'm sure we all tired of each other at times we had a really good trip. They really took to the British life. My dad said "I was talking to a chap the other day". Really dad? You were just chatting it up with a chap? Then I found this on my mom's facebook page in response to her own comment
Martha Mitchell They have cider here on tap which is far superior to beer, and a half pint is the perfect size
 
I love it!! I am supposed to leave for Canada on Wednesday for work and keep looking in my bedside drawer to make sure my passport is still there. I'm so nervous!!! I think my boss is sending me to Canada to remind me that I could be in colder places. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. I think your college should hire me to travel with you, and keep up with all your documents. Have a good trip!
    --Melyssa

    ReplyDelete