Jane across the Pond

I couldn't come up with a very clever blog name and I wasn't sure if my mom's suggestion of "rub a dub dub, Jane's in a pub" was appropriate. Thank you for checking in once in a while. I'm sure I will be making a fool of myself over here! Love to all.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FYI

I will be having Queens Pudding for dessert today. Not sure what it entails but it sounds posh. :)
Posted by Jane in Argentina at 3:54 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (47)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • College living
      • Mum's Day
      • Happy Valentine's Day!
      • This just in...
      • Inquiring Minds
      • FYI
      • Are you ready for some football?
      • This can't go wrong...
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (15)

About Me

My photo
Jane in Argentina
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.