Friday, February 1, 2013

This can't go wrong...

So I found out today that I am in charge of fetching the butler and chef at the end of our meal. The end of our meal where wine will be flowing and where one of the guys who works here makes it his job to keep my wine glass full. So I think that appointing Jane, who is not at all ADD and would not be distracted by a shiny object, as the one to perfectly time a thank you is a wonderful idea. Yep, definitely can't go wrong.

Dear Chef and Tony,

Sorry not to have a chance to communicate this to you in person, but I wanted to let you know that we’d expect to thank you during the speeches after dinner tonight. The speeches will take place once coffee has been served, and Jane Mitchell will come and find you to alert you just before you need to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment