Monday, March 18, 2013

W!zz Air

So I can now blog about flying on W!zz air since I am safely back from Budapest. They seriously spell it with an exclamation point and there was an option to buy bancrupcy insurance for your flight. It really instills confidence in an airline if they themselves are not really sure they will be flying in a month. The airplanes are bright pink as well. W!zz air is making a serious statement in the skies! Budapest was a really interesting and different country. I said to my friend with who I was traveling "you don't realize the history in a country like Hungary" and she said, well I do. Sorry, my bad... what I meant to say was "I, Jane do not think of history." I never knew this but Budapest is actually split up by the Danube River and Buda is on one side of the river and Pest is on the other. It's actually really gorgeous along the river. I will try to post some pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Not to belittle, but Budapest is a city and it should read with whom...but I love the blogs and I love learning things. I never knew about the split along the river. Sorry. That is petty of me. Once a mom, always a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, very funny about the pink airlines ...loved that too

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously?? now people can see why i may have issues. :) i know budapest is a city but just miswrote it. silly moms

    ReplyDelete
  4. the comments just made my day, especially as a Mom who has been asked not to comment on her daughter's posts on youTube and "don't even THINK about getting on Tumblr" :) All of that aside, your Mom is right Jane, "Once a mom, always a mom" :) Thought of you when I happened across this site earliler today: http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/26935/how-many-of-the-top-10-favorite-british-words-are-understood-by-americans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying laughing!!! Mostly reading the comment section...thank you martha for keeping Jane on her toes! Jane I'm so proud of you for flying on wizz! I don't think you would have done that a couple years ago...well at least not without Valium and a rum and coke. Or did you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oddly enough my stupid comments garnered a lot of comments, so now I am laughing too. Sorry buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha!! I'm laughing too. Katie, I take xanax when I fly. Works like a charm!!!

    Jackie, thanks for that link!

    ReplyDelete