So May Day was a funny thing of beauty and drunkenness. The boys choir sings at 6 am on the top of Magdalen Tower and they sound amazing. They then say grace and welcome in the spring
. It was a beautiful experience-minus the guy beside me who almost peed on me. I think he thought he was being pretty subtle and peeing in the bushes where no one could see him. He basically was on the edge of the street and did a little pivot to the right and peed on the wall which then ran down the sidewalk and almost got me. So many people are drunk because they all stay up the entire night. I on the other hand am now a super responsible person and woke up early to see it. I know you are all impressed. The one picture is of the Magdalen Tower and the other is of the Morris Dancers who have a little parade down the street and dance after the singing.
I can't believe no one has commented. I for one would like to know the significance of the cattle head? And yes, good show, to have awakened early!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what the significance of the salad is.
ReplyDeletecattle head!!! My co-worker said salad and I wrote it. HA!
ReplyDelete