I couldn't come up with a very clever blog name and I wasn't sure if my mom's suggestion of "rub a dub dub, Jane's in a pub" was appropriate. Thank you for checking in once in a while. I'm sure I will be making a fool of myself over here! Love to all.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
The hard part is over...
I am sure the Italians on the train from florence to Rome today had a good chuckle at us. not only am I lugging around three massive bags, one which the airport put a HEAVY sign on, but I'm also trying to help older women with their baggage. people couldn't get by our luggage we had so much stuff. Then we sat in the wrong seats and then I found our seats and they kept asking me where their seat was. I don't know, I've told you ten times it's 8c. So then I lose my cool and I'm like sit down, sit down, sit down. That's right I have to say it three times. Am gaining a greater appreciation for my mother! We are off to lunch now where I'm pretty sure I'm ordering some wine. Hope all is well! Ps is it hard to comment on this thing? I'm feeling no love. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nah... It's pretty easy to comment, and I am enjoying your posts. I think it's pretty much same 'ole - everyone is ... my second least favorite word: "busy" - my least favorite word? "Bored" so.... keep'em comin' I'll bet you'll start getting more comments soon. I've been blogging at least once a week for about 3 years and have gotten maybe a dozen comments TOTAL. so... that's just how it goes some times. :)
ReplyDeletethanks Jackie! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI am, thank you - but I had to come back and add that I of course did not mean to say that ANYone could possibly be bored with your blog posts.:) That are fun, and I am enjoying. I just got carried away with my ramblings :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't think that at all. Don't worry!
ReplyDelete