I couldn't come up with a very clever blog name and I wasn't sure if my mom's suggestion of "rub a dub dub, Jane's in a pub" was appropriate. Thank you for checking in once in a while. I'm sure I will be making a fool of myself over here! Love to all.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
My new digs!
The first picture is outside of where I will be working. They obviously were excited for my arrival, hence the balloons. Or it was open day. I asked them if it was a recruiting event and they said "um well, we don't really have recruiting events because we are the University of Oxford." Oh right... my bad. :)
The second pic is the outside of my office. I'm on the second floor towards the left. I'm sharing an office with 3 other women. All seem so nice! I met with them today for a bit. I officially start work on Monday at get this... 9 am! Wooohooo!! Also, she mentioned that I should make my first trip back to the states in September.
And yes, I was that girl taking pictures of her new place of business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what you called the ivy league, just look at those walls. Very English.
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous and very surreal feeling. Something was funny itch my amera there and its
DeleteSeptember, yeah!! Can't wait to find out where! Also I can't wait to visit Oxford and see those places in person! Looks beautiful dude!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you -- I would be taking pictures of everything. I will try not to do too much of that when we come see you, but I make no promises! Good luck on Monday.
ReplyDelete--Melyssa
Um, your college is SOOO Elite that they have to print out on paper the name of the college on the door??? They might need to start recruiting! ha! - Beth (and if a comment comes up as the name "Joe is 70", that's me! your blog wants to constantly sign me in from the blog I made for my dad's 70th Birthday.)
ReplyDeleteWill we also get to see a picture of the "proper rain coat" you bought? Did you buy a new bumbershoot? I've always loved hearing that word while watching Aristocats :) Perhaps Elizabeth and I will watch it today and think of you!
ReplyDelete