Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's a boy!

I just received this email from a local bar. Everyone is taking advantage... I mean celebrating the royal baby. So exciting though. My favourite line is the one that basically says "even if you aren't a fan of babies". Also they have my name as J since I think that will help me avoid identity fraud. I know... I'm super savvy. :)

Dear J

As the world welcomes the Prince of Cambridge, we’d like to congratulate Kate on becoming a new mum too, with our very own royal arrival – the Duchess Deluxe Bellini. Why not raise a glass with us and enjoy 50% off?

Get your halfprice cocktail >

Named in honour of Kate, our specially created cocktail is made from sparkling prosecco, Disaronno, and white peach purée.

Even if bellinis or babies aren’t your thing, there are plenty more drinks – and reasons – to celebrate at All Bar One Oxford.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you took advantage of this special offer in honor of the baby! Who isn't a fan of babies? --Melyssa

    ReplyDelete