I feel a bit like Michael Jordan or Jay-Z faking a retirement. I'm sorry I've left my fans hanging for the past couple of months. Sadly, I don't think I've had quite as many requests to return as the aforementioned celebs. I think maybe one or two of you said "are you still writing on your blog". So it wasn't really a request I guess but an inquiry. :) So whether you like it or not, I'm going to try to start writing again. Something has to get me through the British winters! And on that note; I wanted to share a tweet from a site my friend follows. It's called British problems and it's some person who talks about "British Problems" and this one kind of made me laugh because even though this country is known for its crap weather people always seem to say " it's really bad out there today or it's grim out there today" We say that almost every day! Honestly, the summer was gorgeous and we've had a proper fall but it now gets dark at 4pm.
British Problems
Never quite getting used to British weather
Proper fall? You, my dear, are sounding like a Brit! Glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love your pics of the boys and your FB updates. If I start saying autumnal it's all over!
ReplyDelete