Thursday, August 9, 2012

Game day!!!

or as they say here "match day". I'm not really sure if they say match day but they say match for game so am just improvsing. I'm pretty stuffed up from either playing soccer in the hail or from the awful musty smell in my apartment, but it's not hindering my excitement for the game. I've got my red flats, white tshirts and blue cardigan laid out at home with the big American flag. I hope my seat neighbors are pulling for the US or don't mind that I will be a little bit obnoxious. So nothing too funny to share today. Just really excited for the game. Love y'all! USA USA USA :)

3 comments:

  1. Have the best time at the game! It's on here in a few minutes! Go USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! I've been meaning to write since Tuesday to let you know that you were specifically mentioned by Dr. Allen in the State of the College Address. :) as always - kudos only - glad you are having such a smashing time over there "across the pond" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Allen is amazing. Thank you for letting me know that!

    ReplyDelete