Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympic Fever

It's really strange watching the Olympics in another country. Especially when that country is the host country. It's been so cool. I am still pulling for the States and have definitely gone out and bought a ridiculously large American flag but I am definitely also pulling for Team GB. Did y'all see the gymnastics where they won bronze? That was so good! I know you will all be watching the USA vs. Serbia volleyball match since it is sure to be thrilling. (couldn't name one volleyball player) You will have to watch out for me because I'm going with my new American friend Kristen. I can't wait!!!  I will be waving said obnoxious flag. I'm pretty sure we have nose bleed seats but it will still be really fun. Then I have tickets (actually ticket) since I am going by myself to the Women's Gold medal soccer finals. I'm so excited about that and hope the US makes it. I'll be sitting alone but some girls from my soccer team are going along with one of my coworkers so I can at least go with a group. Love to all!! Oh and I move into my place on Saturday and am SOOOOO excited. I killed it at Ikea last night. It was like shopping for college all over again. Had to buy random things like silverware holders and toothbrush holders. (not that I had either of those in college.... maybe more like when I went shopping after college?) You get the point...

1 comment:

  1. That's great. I was hoping you'd get to go to some Olympics events. Especially since you held the (replica) torch. Have fun!
    -Melyssa

    ReplyDelete